The National Humanitarian Flight Foundation is seeking to create a special fund for Air Ambulance services. The foundation will sponsor the Air Ambulance Services that are available 24/7/365. This fund will support the effort of the coordination team that act as a liaison between the patient, Air Ambulance Service and the attending physicians in both the departure and arrival locations to ensure seamless transfer of care. The eligible Air Ambulances organization must be staffed by highly trained medical personnel with training in the specialized requirements of in-flight medical care. Air Ambulance services can include:
– Special on-board medical equipment required for individual patient care
– Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
– ICU/CCU Licensed Registered Nurses
– Nationally Registered Flight Paramedics (EMT-P)
– Certified Respiratory Therapists
– Ground Ambulance Coordination
For more information The National Humanitarian Flight Foundation information line at email@example.com.